Tim Yeo - The Weblog

formerly dedicated to the gentle stalking of one of our finest Conservative MPs

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Tim Yeo - the clock is ticking

Tim Yeo, the world's greatest living statesman, has less than 30 minutes in which to throw his hat into the ring to fight the good fight for the Tory leadership and cast Michael "I'm on the web, me" Howard into the political wilderness.

Tim, your party needs you. Your country needs you. Have you forsaken us?

(What am I saying? Where is my faith? Any minute now, Tim Yeo - currently on the 'dead or missing' list - is sure to come charging in at the last minute to save the day just like that Bruce Willis fella in Die Hard. Wearing a torn vest. All covered in muck, mud and the blood of lesser rivals. Excuse me... I think I'd better go and sit down for a bit.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home